Elder Law & Estate PlanningRead More
We assist clients in protecting their assets from the potentially catastrophic cost of long-term residential care.
We assist clients of all ages in preparing their estate plan.This planning often includes revocable living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and living wills.
We assist clients in navigating the probate court system following the death of a loved one who did not conduct any estate planning or simply had a will.
Guardianship and Conservatorship
We assist in legal steps necessary to provide the decision making and financial care of a person who is under age 18 or no longer has the capacity to handle these duties themselves.
Why Choose Inman Law?
- An active member of the premier national Elder Law and Estate Planning Associations
- Dedicated and committed to helping clients of all ages
- Provide innovative solutions in a cost-effective manner
- Personal attention shown to every client
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere